We offer the following two types of Motor Insurance cover:

Third Party:

Covers third party bodily injury and property damage arising out of a vehicle accident. This covers liability for third party personal injuries or death. For any vehicle, this is the minimum cover.

Third-party liability relates to:

Bodily injury
Property damage


Covers third party liability and property damage to the vehicle i.e., damage arising out of fire, theft and accidental damage to the vehicle. It is the widest cover available. Comprehensive Covers the following:

Riot and strikes
Accidental Fire damage
Theft/partial Theft cover
Windscreen and Radio cassette
Third-party liability cover for bodily injury & property damage